Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Taking Two Weeks Off

I need a break.

I still wish to maintain this blog as very much not being about me, but about dogs and science and things of that sort. In some ways the blog has become more of a chore than it was in the beginning, which is what I never wanted it to become. This is mainly due to reasons that I wish not to discuss here. So, I won't be discussing why I need this break so badly, but mainly it's a need to step back and sort a number of things out, including managing my stress levels.

So, dear readers, I will be back. Until then, I wish you a good August.

8 comments:

  1. Everyone needs a break now and then. I hope it'S refreshing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you make the most of your break. A good break can be good work, too. ;) Looking forward to your return, whenever it may be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I hope you are enjoying a relaxing break!
    I am new on your blog! I have two Great Danes, harlequin blue missmarks, and i stumbled on your post about Great Danes genetics! It is very well informed and interesting, thank you so much for sharing!
    Anais from http://cheshiredanes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take as much time as you need. I hope your break is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good break. I think you're a gifted writer and are talented at explaining complex ideas in layman terms without dumbing it down. I enjoy your blog and of course want you to write more but it's more important that you don't burn out. This blog should be a fun thing for you and not feel like a chore.

    Give Ebon a stritch behind the ears for me. (And Siggy too if he's still there.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your much needed break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never commented, but I love your blog! I am also a biologist and dog lover, and appreciate the topics and style present in your blog. Thought I'd take this opportunity to thank you for your efforts in science education and wish you speedy stress recovery from whatall troubles you.

    ReplyDelete