Friday, July 27, 2012

More on the Dogs (and other things)

The boys politely eating together
Things have been a little hectic lately with me caring for all of the animals. Mainly it stems from the various quirks they all have, including feeding seemingly all of them on different schedules and the like. There are other reasons it's been difficult, but this blog isn't about me.

Anyway, I wanted to make a note about Ebon's food trials. I was bad and picked up some more food today: Go! Natural Grain Free. It was half off because the formula is being discontinued and I just couldn't help myself. It's dated sooner than the other foods I have, so it will be next in line to be reviewed. The bag is also only six pounds, so this will be sort of a mini review.

I've also been trying out a number of canned foods, which eventually will be lumped into one mega review later. One of the main reasons for this is I picked up a lot of cans because the same place that had the kibble mentioned above on sale is also no longer going to be selling certain brands of canned food. It's hard for me to pass up a sale.

For now, I'll end with a picture of Siggy trying to sleep in Ebon's kennel.

He just doesn't fit

2 comments:

  1. Heh, I do that too. I can't help myself. I recently bought a 15 pound bag of Innova Red Meat for $20, then saw a bag of Halo lamb for like, $12. I've still got a bag of Fromm and Before Grain as well, and all the meat in the freezer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. I think it's a very good experience. It is a great solution for WordPress. And I believe it can be beneficial for many. So I liked your information. it’s very interesting and very helpful for me and others. great post.

    ReplyDelete